Straightening my hair is time consuming and taxing.
Debating whether or not to get into the shower now so I can straighten my hair and then I’ll answer questions on my phone while doing so or… Idk.
I think I’m going to go do that.
- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
I suppose you could say… thrill. For once, I was no longer allowing myself to be in total and complete control of everything around me and instead I just let go.
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
Probably my car—less possibility for roaches and creepy crawlies.
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
I’m sure everyone has at one point or another.
- 7. Do you like vanilla candles?
Ew—the scent is just way too strong for comfort.
- 9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
If there was to be pigment added on later—probably.
- 11. What did you have for breakfast?
I am currently having my cup of coffee with my crackers.
- 13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
Rue—she’s currently napping on it right now.
- 15. How long until your next birthday?
Eleven months and six days.
- 17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
Can I not answer this? There’s too many options—Tony Bennett—Emarosa—Slaves—ADTR—Chiodos—Isles & Glaciers—Andrea Bocelli; I can’t decide.
- 19. What’s the last song you heard?
Children of Divorce.
- 21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
If I wake up how I woke up today? Probably.
- 23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
Oodles of negativity and how I just want to stay in bed and hide all day—I think Rue feels the same—she isn’t munching on the cracker I just gave her.
- 25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
I was holding Rue’s paw earlier while we cuddled—does that count?
- 27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
I am an extremely jealous person—yes.
- 29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
Worth of merchandise? Yes.
- 31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
You could say that.
- 33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
I’ve never been.
- 35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
I’m more excited about fall and winter, tbh.
Bryana has just asked me all odds.
I’m sure she can here my HNNNGH As I peel myself out of bed to answer these properly on my pc.
1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it?
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free?
4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear?
5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
6. What is your favorite video game console? Why?
7. Do you like vanilla candles?
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
9. Would you ever bleach your hair platinum blonde?
10. What are your plans for tomorrow?
11. What did you have for breakfast?
12. Have you had sex in 2014 yet?
13. Who last slept in your bed besides you?
14. What time did you wake up today?
15. How long until your next birthday?
16. What was the last movie you watched?
17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
18. When did you last consume something that had peanut butter?
19. What’s the last song you heard?
20. When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
21. Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex’s?
23. As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
24. Where’s the last place you went?
25. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
26. Has anyone let you down recently?
27. Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
28. Whats the next movie you want to see in theaters?
29. Do you have more than $50 in your room?
30. Are both of your blood parents still in your life?
31. Were you tired when you woke up this morning?
32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
33. When was the last time you went apple picking?
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
35. Are you happy summer is coming soon?
36. Do you have drama in your life?
After a bad day at work the other day I came home and was very bratty and sassy with Daddy.
Daddy: [sighs and looks at me as I sit on the couch after countless time trying to talk to me] what's wrong babygirl?
Me: [sassy tone] nothing.
Daddy: [walks over to me and sits down next to me.] tell me baby. Use your words. What's wrong?
Me: [shakes my head] notthhhiinnggggg
Me: [sighs a dramatic sigh not wanting to talk but looks down and starts fidgeting with my hands] I just feel bads...
Daddy: [nods] oh I see. And do you feel bad here [pointing my my head (mental)]? Here[points to my heart (upset)]? Or here [points to my tummy (physical ick)]?
Me: [points to head and tummy]
Daddy: Baby is having one of those days where everything seems gloomy isn't she?
Me: [nods still looking down fidgeting]
Daddy: okay. Daddy will make it better. Ready, princess?
Me: [another nod]
Daddy: [takes my chin gently making me look at him.] change out of those clothes you've been wearing all day, go hop in the shower and make the water all hot and steamy and use your favorite soap to smell nice and flowery. Then change into your night clothes and get comfy back here on the couch. While you're in there Daddy is gonna make you a nice chicken noodle soup, a fruit bowl and your favorite hot tea and We will even watch a movie to help take all the gloom away.
Me: can the movie be Rapunzel?
Me: and can I rewind all the songs?
Daddy: I will accept nothing less.
Daddy: so that sounds good to you?
Daddy: good. Now scoot.
Me: [gets up and goes to the bedroom to grab my bath time stuff and heads into the bathroom]
Daddy: and I better hear you warming up your singing voice for the movie!
Everyone dreams of a white or ivory or blush gown and the significant other from their dreams at the alter.
My problem? I want a grand gown and I don’t think I could get married considering I always wanted my brother and my father to walk me down the isle.